Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2007

Coming from behind

Hey!

I'm back from Vacation now and managed to make some money.Had a couple of bad beats lately but i stayed calm and managed to get my money back.I bought in for like 500$ on Partypoker which was actually not the thing i should have done dunno why but this site hates me i guess!my aces were felted in a huge,pre flop all in vs jj...nevermind...i played some tourneys and cash game and was well up again.i cashed out on party and made a 30$ deposit on stars as long as my bank transfer isn't credited to my ftp account.so i decided to play a qualifier for the PCA and finished 6th which made a an extra 33$. fed up with tourneys i decided to play heads up 1/2$ and i raped 6 guys in 2h!was up like 300$ at that point and not finished yet.getting more confident with the growing bankroll i made some huge bluffs and good plays to suck people in.I ended up with 1200$ which is fine with me.i think i'll start plo soon same blinds ;)

So long


Ben

Keine Kommentare: